Here you’ll learn how to promote your personal brand and how it can increase your earning potential.
“We are CEOs of our own companies: Me Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You.” Tom Peters, Writer
When you’ve identified your personal brand, you can start sharing it with the world.
How To Promote Your Personal Brand:
1) Create an amazing Linkedin profile that makes you stand out
Whether you want to attract recruiters, headhunters, potential new employers or maximise your chances for new opportunities, Linkedin is the place to share your brand. Some people you meet in business will look you up on Linkedin so use it to tell your story and sing your brand. Let them know why you’re the go-to person for what you do.
2) Be authentic and keep your branding consistent across your social media channels
How to promote your personal brand – things to consider:
- Lock down your Facebook page so that everybody can’t access it.
- Consider using the same photo across all platforms.
- Think about 5 or 6 things you want to be known for on each platform.
- Be authentic! Is this what you’re like in real life?
- Think less about followers and more about credibility.
- Look to connect and comment intellectually on others posts around those hot topics.
- Before posting think “will this help build the brand?”
3) Set up a website promoting what you do
This works well for those in the creative industries to showcase your work. Or for slashees who have one job/and another side gig. Get yourname.com to help you get on page one of Google in a search for “you”.
You can earn up to 25% more with a great personal brand says Ann Bastianelli in her TEDx Talk.
Here are some blog posts to help you get your next job:
- How to Write a Killer Resume
- 60+Words to “Power Up” your Resume from Good to Amazing!
- How to Write Resume to Get You Past the ATS and Get an Interview
- How to Create a Linkedin Profile Recruiters Love in 11 Easy Steps
- How to get the Job You Want and Earn More?
- How to Identify Your Personal Brand and Why You Need One
Are you ready to start ROCKING YOUR LIFE?
Welcome to Work It Sister!
I’m Jo! I’m a career, relationship and healthy living coach. I help women who’ve had major setbacks in their career, relationships and health who feel like they’ve lost their mojo start ROCKING their life with the ROCK YOUR LIFE METHOD…woohoo!
On my blog I share some tools, tips and shizzle that works to help you get back on top and start rocking your life again….woohoo!
Check out my blogs on:
I’m busy rocking my life as a career, relationship and healthy living coach and doing all the things I love like yoga, pilates, meditation and exploring happiness. Learn more about me here….peace and love always…Jo xxx
If you enjoyed this post pin it for later or share with your friends on social media!